Heavenly Paws of Michigan is a foster-home based rescue. There are many reasons as to why you should consider surrendering to us, a rescue, versus an animal shelter:
- Animals surrendered to our rescue are fostered in loving homes until they are adopted.
- Our rescue has a strict adoption process, which includes reference checks and home visits.
- We are a no-kill rescue, which means that there will be no need to resort to euthanasia due to lack of space.
- Animals that are surrendered to shelters often spend days or even months in a small cage with limited access to outside activities.
- Animals that are surrendered to the shelter are also more prone to contracting viruses and other illnesses that can spread quickly within the shelter.
- Foster animals undergo temperament tests that help determine how they interact with children and other dogs and cats.
- Every animal that we rescue or accept as a surrender receives full veterinary care.
In order for us to better help you and your animal, it is important that you provide us with all of the information in the form. Our foster homes often include children, and other animals (dogs and cats) so please complete the following form as thoroughly as possible.
In addition, please email us the information below to email@example.com:
- up-to-date pictures of your animal
- proof of vaccination and spaying/ neutering status
- if your animal is not altered, or vaccines are not up to date, we request a minimum donation of $75, which will be used to obtain the appropriate vet care for the surrendered animal.
Once this form has been received and reviewed, one of our Heavenly Paws representatives will be in touch with you.