Heavenly Paws of Michigan assists those who are no longer able to provide wellness care for their pet. Whether the need is for routine medical care, food, blankets or relocation assistance to a permanent new home, we are here to help.
We are sensitive to your concerns regarding the long term well being of your pet. We provide assistance when terminally ill pet owners can no longer care for their animals. We will assist with the transition of your pet into a loving home and want you to be an integral part of the process.
Some of the services we can provide or assist with include:
- Pet Care/Placement for Owners In Hospice
- Spay and Neutering Financial Assistance
- Routine Veterinarian Care
- Foster Care and Forever Home Placement
- Pet Food, Litter, Beds, Leashes, Blankets, and Toys for Shelters and Foster Care providers in the most urgent need.
Please go to Special Care Programs for more information about all Heavenly Paws Programs.